This quick guide summarizes some key safety information and provides tips as we anticipate the start of the new school year. As of now, based upon guidance from the Government, students and staff are mandated to wear face masks while indoors on-campus. Additionally, due to our small yard here at Little Kingdom Nature School, we are also requiring masks that are worn outdoors on-campus. Children with special needs are able to wear an alternative face covering as per CBSE guidelines.
Everyone will be asked to check their health for COVID symptoms prior to arrival on campus. Employees are required to show proof of vaccination or submit fortnightly, asymptomatic COVID testing. At this time, we will distance students 3 feet as space allows. During unmasked times (snack, lunch, mask break, etc.) strict adherence to social distancing will be enforced.
We are committed to safety and deeply appreciate your support as we look forward with excitement to a safe and successful school year.
COVID-19 Prevention Strategies
- Masks: staff and students are required to wear face coverings indoors & outdoors on-campus
- Physical distancing to the extent possible in each class
- Optimizing ventilation
- Air Scrubbers
- Ensuring that staff and students stay home when sick with symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Temperature taking upon entry
- Cleaning throughout the day and again in the evenings/ at the end of the session
- Hand hygiene throughout the day
- Case reporting, contact tracing and quarantine for staff or students